Tasty recipes for you to try at home.
Do you have a recipe using VBites foods you’d like to share? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Beef/Chicken Style Taco
Ingredients – serves 4
- 4 taco shells
- 1 packet Redwood/VBites soya chicken or beef
- 1 cup rice (white or brown)
- 6 cloves garlic (minced)
- 2 small onions (minced)
- 1 can plum tomatoes
- 2 chopped green chillies
- 1 pack taco seasoning
- 1 tbsp
- Prepare rice as per instruction on pack.
- While rice is cooking, sauté onions in a little oil in a pan.
- When onions are translucent add garlic.
- When brown on all sides add chillies and tomatoes.
- Cook for 30 seconds and then add ¼ cup of water and the taco seasoning.
- Cook for a few minutes and then add to rice.
- Lastly add and warm through beef/chicken strips.
- Serve in taco shells with your favourite taco toppings (ie vegan sour cream, salsa, guacamole and a squirt of lime)